The Sony Alpha a6000 is a skilled and advance featured mirror-less digital slr camera integrated with a 24.3 mega-pixel APS-C-sized Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor that are combined with each other to produce high-resolution images and full HD videos with finest details. The wide ISO range of Sony a6000 from 100 to 25600 provide markable low-light quality and sensitivity that enable to capture full frame clear and crisp images even in low light conditions. The high speed image processor works effectively with the continuous shooting speed up to 11 fps so that the images of fast moving object will be captured with same images quality without any blur and distraction in the image pixels. For quick and accurate focus this Sony camera is compatible with fast hybrid AF system that uses both phase and contrast detection methods. For the more elaborated review and understanding about the Sony a6000 let us have a glance at its features.
- 24 MP APS-C CMOS sensor:The Sony a6000 is emphasized with the 24.3 mega-pixel Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor. The gapless on-chip structure of sensor sensor make increase the light gathering ability so that it can produce edge to edge sharpness and quality. The camera has higher resolution in comparison of most of the DSLR camera with a light weight design and size than the traditional one.
- BIONZ X Image Processor:The CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor are coupled together to produce high resolution and well-detailed images with the reduced noise and eminent low-light quality with high sensitivity up to ISO 25600 that create perfect photographic conditions while shooting in the dim light conditions. The processor also contributes an important role to provide high speed throughout the entire camera system.
- Sony 16-50mm Mirrorless interchangeable-lens:The included 16-50mm zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-75mm that covers wide-angle to capture both landscape and portrait perspectives that is able to suit working in a variety of situations. It is featured with OIS technology that minimize the blur causes by camera shake.
- Hybrid AF with 179 Phase-Detection Points:The Sony a6000 mirror-less interchangeable-lens camera is featured with the fastest autofocus (0.06 seconds). The enhanced quality fast Hybrid AF combines the high-speed phase-detection AF with highly accurate contrast-detection AF that create extremely advance and new spatial object detection algorithm that results in fastest autofocus performance of this camera.
- Up to 11 FPS continuous shooting:Sony a6000 enable you to capture each of the moment with perfection even efficient to deal with a moving subject with its 11 FPS continuous shooting speed with AF (Auto Focus) tracking. It can cover the wide area 179 point phase detection AF sensor. When capturing the moving subject the Sony camera ensures superb moving subject tracking performance that ensures you to get the shot during image or video capture.
- ISO 100-25600 (expandable to 51200:With the combination of latest Exmor CMOS sensor and BIONZ X processor, you will get stunning detail in low light from ISO range 100 – 25000. To optimize the additional light, the Sony α6000 features a pop-up flash and a standard hot shoe for flash accessories.
- 3-inch LCD screen with 921,000 dots:The extra fine 3 inch LCD display with 921k dots makes it easy to capture the photograph at low angles. It became easy to frame your subject at any angle. The large display screen provide you brilliant quality images and with the effect of white-magic technology you can shoot movies with increased visibility in bright day light.
The other most presentable key features of this Sony Camera are listed below.
- OLED electronic viewfinder with 100% coverage and 1.4 million dots.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and NFC for instant sharing.
- Compatible with Sony E Mount lenses.
- SD/SDHC/SDXC and Memory Stick Pro Duo/ Pro-HG Duo memory.
- 1024 p Full HD video recording supported at both 60 and 24 FPS frame rates.
- Smart play memories camera apps.
- Eye AF control.
- Auto Object Framing.
- Dynamic range optimizer to improve the images with high contrast.
- Item dimensions: 2.64 x 1.77 x 4.72 inches
- Item weight: 0.76 pounds
- Optical zoom: 3x
- Digital zoom: 2x
- ISO range: 100 – 25600
- Viewfinder type: LCD Viewfinder with 1440000 dots resolution.
- Average Battery Life: 420 Photos per charge
- Photo Sensor and Optical Sensor technology: CMOS
- Optical Sensor resolution: 24 mega pixel
- Image Processor: Bionz X
- Continuous Shooting Speed: 11 FPS
Sony alpha a6000 is an incredible quality one of Best DSLR camera integrated with enormous features such as 24 MP APS-C CMOS sensor, BIONZ X Image Processor, Sony 16-50mm Mirror-less interchangeable-lens, wide ISO range of 100-25600. This Sony camera is perfect choice for both intermediate and professional photographer.