• This Photo4Less Top Value Camera and Lens with USA Warranty and manufacturer’s supplied Accessories Kit includes
• Canon EOS Rebel T5 EF-S Body – Canon Zoom Wide Angle-Normal EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Autofocus Lens – Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Autofocus Lens
• 58mm 2X Professional Telephoto Lens – High Definition 58mm Wide Angle Lens – Digital DSLR Auto Power Slave Flash – Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Card -Transcend 8 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card
• 50″ Photo Video Quality Tripod – Water Resistant Shock Proof Camcorder & SLR Camera Case – 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) 58mm – 58mm Ultraviolet UV Protector Filter
• Hi-Speed SD USB Card Reader – Camera & Lens 3 Piece Cleaning Kit – Tri-fold Memory Card
• Wallet – LCD Screen Protectors (Clear) – Table Top Tripod.
• Camera Instructional Manual Basic.
• Camera Instructional Manual CD.
• Software Instructional Manual CD.
• Camera Warranty Card, Lens Warranty Card, Macro Booklet, Flash Booklet.
18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and high-performance DIGIC 4 Image Processor for excellent speed and quality. ISO 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light. EOS Full HD Movie mode helps you capture brilliant results. Scene Intelligent Auto mode helps deliver expertly optimized photos and offers improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night. 9-point AF system (including one centre cross-type AF point) and AI Servo AF help provide necessary options for impressive autofocus performance and accurate results.
Optical Sensor Resolution: 18MP
Optical Zoom: 4X
Shipping Weight: 10.75 Pounds
Viewfinder Type: Optical Viewfinder
This is a really a great starter kit. The camera is really of good quality and everything that comes with it is great to start you off. . If you are new to DSLRs, you should get this package. The 18-55mm and 75-300mm lenses were good addition to the package. These two are the most common so it’s great to have practice with them. The lens extensions (the wide angle and telephoto lenses) are really nice quality and attach to the lenses really well. The memory cards are of average storage8 and 16 GB. The vivitar Flash works nicely for when you want to take a shot at night in the open but in indoors it can over-expose your shots. The tripod is of average quality. It’s light weight, the battery charges fast and lasts long enough. So overall, this obviously isn’t the most professional or highest quality kit you can buy, but if you’re just starting out with a DSLR camera and looking for practice, this is a fantastic place to start.